Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, August 16, 2019

Sleep deprived outing

Just worked 5 am yesterday to 6 am this morning (25 hours for those not counting)
It wasn't so bad, I did have 90 minutes sleep half way through.
Desperately trying to sleep, but with dogs on the bed and the sun shining on the curtains, it's not going to be one of those mornings.

So I get up after probably 1 hour sleep, dressed and took the daughter to work before heading to the shops.
Need coffee and it's always a good place to start the day.

 After an hour of checking out all the women's shops in the mall, I finally found a top that I had a liking for, if only it came in a large. I also really loved the red flowers on the form fitting skirt, again a large size would have had me parting with my money.


I would love to post more picture in the coming days but I'm off to Rotorua to get a bit of white water rafting (in boy mode), see some volcanic activity and get some naughty nights away with my wife. 

No comments: