Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Lost my Girl

The cold bug lasted longer than I expected (9 days) and at the end, I realized Rachel has been missing since last Monday.
Without Rachel in my life, I'm starting to get hairier than a Wookie convention.
Normally, most people would "purge" their inner girl stuff (clothes, make up etc) during one of these phases, goodness knows I have about 3 times in my life, but Rachel always returns and hates it when I throw her stuff out.
I'm kind of expecting Rachel to "turn up" once I'm 100% fit but to be honest, I'm glad she's away at the moment as it allows me to think about cool boy stuff (rock climbing, skiing, motorbikes etc).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a long time for you eh??? Almost time for Anneke to make an appearance my partner goes away next Wednesday so its best heel forward in the afternoon. Hope Rachel appears soon. Anneke.