Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Saving dog

I've been saving for the last 18 weeks, for a trip to see my dad on his 80th birthday at the end of July.

Last week however, my dog got seriously sick and needed an operation (bladder stones which last occurred 30 weeks ago), so goodbye another 17 weeks worth of savings.
Losing so many $,$$$ at this stage is a right pain the purse.

This morning, I really wanted to wear my PVC one piece, but planning on visiting a popular coffee stop, I decided just a shiny top, small mini skirt that just covers my butt, and stockings.

 



Yes, -  I'm aware the overhead lighting puts a bump in the wrong place and had I had dysphoria, I would be having a serious mental breakdown.

Luckily for me (being gender fluid / dual personalities in co-conscious configuration), I'm very happy, and more importantly, so is the wife, with what's under my skirt.




Back home and wanting more conservative look, I swapped the shiny top for my daughter white jumper. I liked the look with the mini skirt but wife and kids will be up and about so I went for a longer skirt (daughters slippers as my feet are getting cold without stockings on).


 

No comments: