Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Wedding next week

It's ALL HANDS TO THE PUMP.
Apart from this morning (after many weekends of parties at home and overseas visitors arriving to stay with us tomorrow), my dress up days are on hold for a few weeks.

Wife and I have been having a few discussions lately about what is deemed "cross dressing in secret" versus "me visible in front of the neighbours". She likes "secret" and I'm more in the "don't care" category.
It does mean I have to be out really early, or out of the neighbourhood, preferably out of town.

This morning I was in girl heaven
7 am coffee, 7.30 shopping (found a nice new top that really hugs my boobs, down from $20 to $7), Supercheap Auto car shop doesn't open until 8.30, so time for another coffee. Finally got to Supercheap for a new brake light at 8.45, chatted to staff and another custom also having problems with compatible light bulbs. On the way home stopped at an underground car park to get changed as the wife would not have appreciated me turning up in girl mode around 9.20.

 



 


No comments: