Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Had coffee with gym staff

I'm normally awake early and have coffee out so as not to disturb the family.

This morning with my coffee in hand, I sat next to and chatted to a staff member of my gym, he had just finished his breakfast and only had 20 minutes to chat before he had to open the gym for the early morning fitness freaks.
I had to return home for my gym shoes then I also headed to the gym.


Once I got to the gym, went and got changed in one of the 'Family" cubicles, made the mistake of looking in the mirror before leaving the cubicle and realized my make up just didn't work with the colours of my gym outfit. The look was shocking with my short hair. 
I got back in to my outfit in the photo and got home by 8.30 and hopped into bed to cuddle my wife for a while.