Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Bathroom looking sharp

Since this photo, I've installed the rain head, shower head, glass walls, vanity and have a fully operational and stunning looking small bathroom. As expected the fan isn't fast enough to stop the steam from passing over the shower wall, so I intend to install a clear plastic "buffer" from the ceiling down to meet the top of the glass in order to confine the steam in the extraction area.













After so much work, figure a girl is allowed out for coffee.
Shop was so busy, my coffee was about the 15th in the queue, so when it was server to me, the girl recognized me and remembered I have it in a proper cup. She offered to change it for me but I told her not to bother as she was extremely busy, funny thing is it worked out great in a take away cup as I had finished reading the paper and it was still boiling hot.
 

I offered my news paper to the couple behind me and headed out to the supermarket for supplies, after which my take away coffee was the perfect temp.


One the way home, found a petrol station selling 91 for $2.07 per litre, so 1/2 filled the wife's car.
I got home at 9 am still in girl mode, made wife a coffee and headed for the shower.



Other news, following on from last week, my 15 year old daughter has officially left her mum and is living with me full time. While she has been thinking about it for a few years now, it took me 7 years to have the courage to leave.

No comments: