Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

getting a bit warm

Not sure about you, but my make up melts around 25 C, which means if I want to be outside much after 9.00 am, I can't wear make up. It's at those times you need to know which shops have good air conditioning.

I had a great evening drinks on Saturday with my girlfriend, but due to the heat I was in boy mode (shorts and tee shirt).
I got invited out to the "Big Gay Out" as we soon start a week of gay, lesbian, transgender celebrations. I don't think I'm really in to that scene, although I do empathize with some of the issues these people go through

I really needed some girl time as my stress levels were sky rocketing
Sunday I had a few hours to myself (ie 7 am until 9 am), just enough time for coffee at McDonalds, read my book and too get more plumbing stuff from the hardware.

First couple of photos are specially for you, certainly not something I would normally wear in general public even though I got a lot of smiles, but at 8 am, the sun is getting hot and I need air conditioning.

 

 Bunning hardware, of course I'm not going in with such a see through top, like I said that was for you, not the general public, but I do like the feeling of the tights so I'm not swapping out of them. 
FUNNY THING TODAY
I went to the pools at a neighbouring suburb just after 9 am, there were only about 4 of us in the lane pool. I turned up in my blue high waisted jeans, pretty bra and thin black tee before getting changed into my usual blue one piece swimsuit. An hour later I turned up at my first appointment for the day and it was one of the 4 ladies and was leaning against the side watching everyone else, when I got in.

No comments: