Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 21, 2017

So happy

Okay, so I still walk the dog, it's good exercise for me anyway and an excuse to show my sporty fashion around the neighbourhood and chat to anyone on our walk.

I know this blog is meant to be about cross dressing - wow, super / kinky whatever,
but some of us cross dressers have normal lives - well nearly normal, with a bit extra.

So update on daughters car while she has been at Uni.
1) I resprayed the bonnet & boot to nearly show room condition last month.
2) removed the 6 CD radio and installed a 40w blue tooth/SD/radio system (for about $15 USD)
3) This week I've added keyless entry ($6 USD). the instructions were almost as bad as not having any, but a quick google search and I've found a wiring diagram nearly compatible with the VW - only blew up 3 car fuses in the installation, works perfectly on the 4th attempt (total time approx 7 hours).

Now the wifes car - 2007 Nissan Tiida (or Versa in some countries), we've discovered a water theme park behind the drivers seat after recent rains.

Anyway that's another project, but first it's time to relax with a good coffee and my book.


No comments: