Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Getting into a routine

Life seems to be rolling into a routine
Routines are good for paying mortgage etc, but shouldn't be everything else in your life
The only oddity this week was a Saturday trip to Matakana to pick up a glass shower screen for the bath we don't yet have in the bathroom I haven't yet built. Still was a good excuse to go for a small road trip and have a lunch out with my wife.

Routines - such as walking the dog,
 



 Having tea and reading on the porch, that 4 good neighbours can easily see from their lounge rooms
















Sunday
Morning coffee at McDonalds then getting home to make breakfast in bed for my wife.
I don't often wear stockings, but the mornings are getting a bit colder now.
The down side of a lace bra - no room for breast forms so it's a 16A cup for me this morning

 

Funny observation, I was having special cuddles with wife after breakfast, and watching my painted fingernails on her was almost like watching another woman's hand touching her - kinda cool.

Tried to find some special pointing cement as I want to re-cap my roof, after which I will paint the roof and replace the gutters, probably a 6 month project. Didn't find any pointing cement so instead spent the afternoon cleaning up my daughters car to almost show room condition and helping wife in the garden (relocating shrubs and 2 trees).


No comments: