Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Shy on cash flow

So last week, we got a $1,600 bill for the dog to have bladder stones removed, 2 major stones and 18 small stones. Pictured by the pen is the large one in the upper left of the x-ray
 

Last Friday, was Miss 18, 18th Birthday, last week she was Miss 17 and 18 has always been a big and expensive birthday in our house.

Add to this, it's not a pay week for my wife, so it's going to be a money tight week.
I have put aside funds for me and Miss 14 to do some shooting at the local rifle range as she has never touched a gun before I've decided it would be a good experience for her.

Anyway, so today's adventure was out to the local shopping mall, bypassed  McDonalds as there were some rough looking youths and had a horrible coffee at the mall - I know for next time to just go to my regular McDonalds where the coffee is always nice and creamy. I followed up with a quick shop for some masking tape and saw a really nice top I must have - next pay day.

 

No comments: