Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 11, 2016

Few Monday hours

Raced home and got the dinner cooked for everyone.
I get home about a hour before wife does, so it's quicker if I cook
After dinner I volunteered to do the weekly shop,
But first things first - a drink at Garrison Pub, Sylvia Park.

A lady should never drink alone, so uncool, however if you were here I might not have stopped at 1 drink as we chatted in to the night. But since I was alone, I read the paper instead :(
Really nice relaxed pub even if the wine did cost $8


























Got changed in to more casual clothes for the grocery shopping (jeans, boots and long sleeve top)

No comments: