Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend with girl Flu

So wifes work associate has the cold on Monday, but work pressure meant she had to go in, Wednesday wife has the cold (has day off) and so by Friday I was suffering badly. Saturday my nose was pretending to be a water tap with a faulty washer. Luckily wife got me some "Lem-Sip" Saturday which helped me sleep and I woke up 8am Sunday in a semi-healed situation.


Wife had a long night, watching the Springbok being beaten by the All Blacks, followed by the usual weekend early morning pick up of the partying teens, so her wake up is normally about 10.30am.


With the hours different between our wake ups, I decided to go out for a quick coffee and try on some very shiny leggings at Supre ( very nice look and feel but the shiny clothes makes me look like I have no hips or bum, which I don't, but not a fact I want to highlight ).
I was wearing miss 16, Nike dry-fit tights. Lets just say the lads were as snug as a bug in a rug, and the compression fit allowed me some bum shape. I also decided on my new jumper and a jacket.


I know the photo of my outing is crap at the best, with my 10 minute makeup session, my runny nose, and not having much time to compose, but some days I just don't really want my photo taken - so I did anyway just for you :)



No comments: