Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday morning casual coffee

Woke early, stayed in bed on this wet morning as long as possible, but couldn't sleep. Eventually at 7.30 I got up, dressed and put on foundation, mascara, lipstick and daring the neighbours, strolled out to my car. At 8.30am, and needing the ladies room, I visited a shopping mall and the cleaner advised me to be careful as she had just wet mopped the floor in the ladies. Afterwards I visited Mitre 10 for an early coffee and check out their flooring products (I have to tile the kitchen floor and need a few resins first). Visited ladies room again to check my lipstick etc, again running in to another cleaner while there -I'm sure she has seen ladies fixing their makeup before.
9.30 and now time to meet with Josie for our semi-regular chat, not a brunch today as we are both to busy, but it's good to relax and catch up with events in her life.










No comments: