Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 25, 2014

So I finally got a sports camera

and no, it's not a $599 Go Pro, with an additional $200 touch screen back.
It's actually a $150 Evo 1080 HD with a touch screen back, with IR remote, which also does photos and car mode.
So this morning I go out early, for my usual McDonalds Coffee, then muck around a bit until it's time to pick up and a 1 meter extension handle so I can do "selfies".


It's also ANZAC day when we pay tribute to all out war dead. It was good to see the crowds out to remember the sacrifices of our fallen, and those that served our country in combat.


Again for my second outing with daughters Avon make up - which is to light, but I still had fun, just wish I could photo shop the movie to make me look younger and prettier, like the girl I sat next to for my cup of tea, who had a shear blue shirt showing her pretty black bra and belly ring (between you and me, I really liked the way her black bra curved down her breasts and stopped a tanned & toned mid rift - not that I was paying much attention while trying to read the news paper)

Appologies for the video compression, not sure what the blog site did to the file.



No comments: