Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What a week

Starts as any other week, Monday morning off to work, Monday evening help Miss 14 deliver papers, get home to find a black & white rabbit getting cosy with my cats.
Rabbits - umm friendly, likes Miss 14 cuddling it, likes living at my house, hanging with my cats.
Dog barrier now being used to cover the holes in the fence means dog now sleeps on my bed when the cats have finished sleeping on me (around 2am).
Wednesday wife decides to re-orange the furniture, wants the TV mounted on a yet to be painted feature wall. Wednesday evening was taken up with removing a section of dry wall, installing power & aerial cable up the wall. Thursday evening was replacing the dry wall, plastering. Friday was under sealing and all Saturday was painting and mounting the TV, and patting the Rabbit.

Finally Sunday and a couple of hours to spare (before helping re-orange more furniture and washing the cars).
Coffee at Columbus Coffee shop with Josie, not the normal place to find my boss, but luckily I had already finished my breakfast and coffee so I ghosted out before he decided to check out the 2 attractive girls two tables to his right and we decided it would be more relaxing at the Botanic Gardens.

Special thanks to Miss 15 for loaning me her new skirt for the morning (okay she borrowed my black skirt last night).


No comments: