Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 12th May

Weekend started with a cold bug so it's a weekend to relax, wash a car or 2, fly my RC helicopter high into a tree.

Sunday however, is Shopping Day. so it's a coffee and cake at Sylvia Park Shopping Centre, then meandering around the shops with Josie.
I wasn't really out to do much, but in 1 shop I found a lovely pair of shorts and skate skirt of a PVC nature. I was way out into the pink girl mode and did an excited twirl in the changing area. The look on Josie's face and the smile on the sales assistant face, indicated the skirt twirled a bit higher that I expected.

Sunday night, sitting at home with a box of tissues watching TV, wishing my cold would go away and regretting not taking any photos of my outing.

No comments: