Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Assumed Sanity

In this life, I find I can do most things (except play guitar or any other musical instrument), so as I sit here at McDonalds at 7.30am with lots of customers, working on a Picaxe micro controller design for a boat, having read the daily paper including the business section and travel, a thought crossed my mind.

Why am I wearing this?







































I suppose a teal corset (with my flat chest) and a shiny pvc looking tight mini skirt is not something most sane people would wear, but as I watch my locals, and understand the manager is the son of one of my friends, I realise I wear this out fit because I want to.
I know that having my bicepts and shoulders bare violates all the crossdressing rules, but at the end of the day, my manly body is quite good and efficient and I'm not ashamed of it so what the hell.

Found myself thinking of my wife, still in bed and now I'm missing her, time to go home :)

                       **************************************************

What a good decision to go home, it's school holidays and Miss 14 and wife were looking at a boring day.
I had one of the best ever daughter / dads day, and the wife played the photographer

Lets just say, we did some serious arse kicking.
I reckon we're the best duo on the fields.
Paintball rocks



No comments: