Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Having a blond day

OK, so my lovely wife says "blond makes you look like a transvestite"
Some things I can accept, I mean really what is a technical term for a male body to be dressed as a female. Actually due to our multi-cultural society we have many names depending on ethnic back ground, and I can't spell any of them.

I would like to point out, after going to McDonalds for coffee in a corset and my posing at a park and shopping at Mitre 10 hardware store, I did replace the blond wig with the brown for my brunch with my favorite girl who is also the only other girl I know who has the balls to go out in public - ummm something doesn't sound right but you know what I mean :)

McDonalds for coffee & read of the paper
 























Posing in the park in Surpe dress



























While at Mitre 10, I asked the SA for some shade cloth, she proceeded to the far end of the garden section, while I, in my blue dress and very limited striding capabilities, had to nearly do a funny little trot to keep up. Actually she got to about 15 meters in front of me before she stopped at the appropriate area

No comments: