Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tool shop visit

During the fence re-build, I broke the drove belt on my planer, serves me right for using the wrong tool, so this morning was a trip out to find a replacement belt. After asking several blokes, no belts were stocked by the large hardware stores. I also check for fence paint while I was there - maybe next weekends job. I also discovered a few extra holes on my hands and fingers so I won't be practicing guitar for a short while

I also needed coffee badly due to a party last night and a hang over, my legs hurt from yesterdays workout on the fence and the high heels didn't help, so my mood was kind of  "who gives a dam".

Due to people liking my black and girls complimenting my lace top, I decided to wear both to McDonalds, Bunnings, Mitre 10, and the grocery shop but feeling under dressed and not very convincingly womanly.
Was getting upset as people were not really focusing on my face, like hello.. I'm up here!    
Still - not like the Olympic rowers last night with their parts obscured by a thin piece of Lycra
The down side of my favorite tights is my bum is to small (not many girls complain about that I bet).



No comments: