Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturdays brief outing

Out for coffee again, this time McD's in Queen St, I should have taken the wifes advice on stockings, but I just wanted my legs to be noticed a bit (as well as my pretty bra, via the mesh top). I should thank my daughter for the loan of her mini, but she was wearing my leggings again.




















Around 9.30am I ended up needing the ladies, so I popped in to 277 Broadway, and while browsing around a nice young lass noticing how much difficulty I was having setting up the camera, offered to take a photo for me. I just love the fact there are so many caring & thoughtful people out there.

No comments: