Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A day to myself

OK, so I had my McDonald coffee at 9.30am wearing just shiny tights, singlet & cardie, and next time I'll remember to wear black undies instead of pink (the singlet was not as long as I thought).
I did put a skirt over when I went to Sylvia Park.
While walking around I found a beautiful top for $26 at Valley Girl which I just HAD to buy. Thanks to the shop girl for taking the photo, and to the others at Sylvia Park who also took photos for me.

No thanks to the girl selling face/ hand cream who mistakenly called me "Sir", then 30 minutes later told me about bags under my eyes - It was fun though.

After Sylvia Park, I checked out the Auckland Museum again, just because it's relaxing, I love the flower garden, it's extra nice right now.
There were lots of school kids visiting, as well as lots of overseas visitors checking out the museum. My feet got a bit sore from the walking so I sat and had a cup of English Breakfast Tea and watched a long que forming up for the Aqua Show, people who came out seemed happy with it.

A late lunch (with a glass of wine) at the Cock and Bull, Ellerslie
Really it was sooo nice just to be out and about, confidently meeting people and enjoying life.

No comments: