Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

True Grit

At last, I managed to get out on Sunday. I started out with a Mc Coffee (7-8am) & read the paper, visited 277 Broadway & had a cup of tea at the food court (9.30-10am). I got to the Rialto Newmarket in time for the 10:20 True Grit movie (I prefered John Wayne, but that girl was brilliant). After the movie at 12:30 I had a coffee at the coffee shop in the centre. On the way home I stopped to see if I could buy a new pair of shoes but nothing nice in size 11 still.
I'm tending to go off my shiny tights (in the photo) & prefer stockings - It was such a hot day my make up nearly melted off.
Seceret note : I had dressed in tight shiny lycra top, tights, skirt & thigh boots to have Mc Coffee but changed my mind at the last minute as it was more a kinky party outfit.

No comments: