Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ha Ha staying away didn't work out so well

OK - lets face it, a girls got to shop, got to be out & about & got to be seen, we will not be locked away.
God bless mini skirts & small tops on these hot evenings
Had a snack & coffee at Mission Bay followed by the movie UNKNOWN.

Sunday 27th had me out in my tight shiny top, tights, skirt and thigh boots for a morning breakfast & trip to New World for grocceries. I'm not keen on the slutty look, however I did enjoy feeling "extra Girly" as people checked out my breasts. I was hoping to give you a photo but the camera batteries wouldn't let me.

No comments: