Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, February 12, 2024

Love new clothes

So 2 new dresses arrived at my house this week and I love them both. The light one is a bit tight and difficult to get my boobs into (that's also the reason it was gifted to me as I have smaller boobs than the first owner)



I probably should return the black dress sooner than later

That's not to say I didn't wear my own clothes during the week and I gave a nice online review about the corset. Maybe I have a thing about corsets or maybe my belly is getting a bit big and they help hide it, either way, corsets are fun. Although in this heat, a summer dress is better, just like a cold glass of wine.


 

No comments: