Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Excited - had my eyebrows shaped and coloured

I don't know if you had them, but at school I had a couple of older teachers with big grey eyebrows with really long hairs sticking out. Mine were getting that way, so a quick trip to the beauty shop for a revamp. Now my eyebrows remind me of when I was in my 20's, just wish the rest of my face (and body) followed suit.

Before...



And after...


I'm not sure why, I enjoy wearing colourful clothes and feel light and joyful, but in this black outfit I feel a bit different, in a naughty nice way :)
 
Talking abut different, Auckland Pride Parade is on tonight, wife would like to see it ne day, but it's not really my thing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brighter colours suit you very nice .sandra

Toni said...

That red top looks great on you and goes well with both those skirts.