Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, September 26, 2022

Beer & burger

 I'm not really into those flash restaurants, just a good beer and burger is enough for me.


I really wanted another excuse to wear my stocking (Kmart silky sheer stay up for $7), I just love the feel. It's funny that men think you wear a certain thing to influence a man into certain action, but really women wear stuff to suit themselves most often.




 

4 comments:

Suzzie said...

Two peas in a pod

Anonymous said...

luvly pics

Suzzie said...

Good to see you at MCD this morning. I was also dressed and enjoying a coffee

Rachel said...

Hi Suzzie,
Next time you see me there, more than welcome to say hi :)
It is a nice spot to relax and read the news while planning my day.