Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, November 1, 2021

The great escape

So I escaped this locked down city, got to the border, cops waiting, flashed them a few documents and off I go.

It was so strange, seeing my fellow countrymen (and women) enjoying pubs, cafe, people in groups.

Unfortunately, being a patriot and believing their lives were worth more then my temporarily suspended rights, I decided to keep away from such places. I did the mission I was allowed out for, some 650km away from home, then returned to lock down city.

It didn't mean I couldn't travel in female mode, it didn't mean that I had to change back to male mode when chatting to the police at the border.

Although I was dressed more in a blend mode when chatting to police than I was when traveling

It was a hot day with the sun streaming in the front window - so I dressed to enjoy such warmth, although looking at the photos, I'm just glad it was Halloween


So how was I dressed when the police were chatting to me at the border?




No comments: