Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 16, 2021

Fun away

Plane and train and fun at the fair, what a way to spend a weekend.
Wife went, so a nighty was my only girls clothing, but then I was carrying 2 DSLR cameras, stack of lenses, hoping for a great star scape that remained hidden by soggy clouds.



 
This week, a book that I ordered months ago, finally arrived at the library. It took me 10 pages to remember the previous book in the series.


Today, my oldest arrived and I was instructed to cook burgers- any excuse to go shopping in girl mode 😁
I did the cook and the girls did the salad, the burgers were we well worth the shopping trip.

No comments: