Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Working weekend

 Wife's pushing ahead with MORE renovations.

This weekend was about painting interior doors and add a new door - sure that's simple, but the door was so perfectly square, it didn't fit in my non-square door frame. So after hanging it 3 times, it now fits and is painted - job done.

I shaved my arm hair, such simple things making me feel so much better

I did have a couple of great outings, including coffees an lunch and basically buying stuff for the kitchen at Briscoes (at half price apparently). Also had to get groceries from Pak'n'Save, trip to Bunnings for weedmat. 

I think most of Aucklanders are at the shops enjoying the air conditioning on these hot days, playing dodge walking around the mall.

I did get a lot of smiles from other shoppers - great fun interacting with so many people.   






No comments: