Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, January 22, 2021

While everyone is back to work, it's holiday time :)

That's the best part, going on holiday when the weather is brilliant and everyone else has gone back to work.

This week, wife and I went north, to the Bay of Islands, did a bit on scuba diving and a few days just cruising around the bays. Wife found snorkeling a great exercise for her troublesome leg.

We stayed at a very posh airbnb but because of the heat, wig and makeup wasn't always the thing to wear.








There was the odd morning (and I do mean odd) when it was cool enough to wear wig and makeup.


Okay, so that wasn't the odd morning I was talking about, this has become my normal morning while on holiday.


But some mornings I just wake up feeling a bit extrovert and I do currently like to explore a more edgy (for me) type of clothing.



I wish every month could be January, another week and I'll be re-joining all those others in traffic, in airconditioned offices, staring out the window and wishing I had won Lotto.



No comments: