Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Too shorter time

Been in boy mode most of the week, got quite a nice beard going.
But I had plans for the weekend, of freedom and fun
So the beard left my face friday.
Saturday - no girl mode, just working around home, going to the gym, reading a fun novel.

SUNDAY
Took my daughter to the other side of the city for a 9 am course.
By 9.10 I had changed and I was having my first coffee at Albany shopping center.
I didn't realize at the time, but just 1 km away from the shopping center is the sports field where the All Blacks played the Springbok rugby team last night, where our boys dominated the game

I had hoped that after coffee, I could browse the shops, but apart from KMart, all the other shops were shut until 10 am and I had other things planned for the day. I did see some pretty tights/sports leggings, I would so love to look pretty at the gym. I checked out KMart stuff as well before heading back through the "City of Sails", home of the America's Cup.


















It's nearly election time, but some places opened a week early for people like me who know who they are voting for, so being a loyal NZ citizen I performed my democratic duty before meeting up with my girlfriend for a catch up and beverage.
Later in the day, I was water blasting the fence in scruffy t-shirt, very short shorts and no shoes when wife announced that the daughter needed an early pick up, so jumped in the car with my wife and raced off. Half way there, a new text indicating a later pick up was required. Wife and I decided to get some groceries and I asked if she wanted me scruffy and shoeless in the shops or pretty as I still had all my girl clothes and shoes in the back seat. So there I am at a busy mall, shoeless, scruffy and covered with dirt from water blasting. Personally I would have been happy to change in to something prettier

Please remember to vote, 
this is our country and we should all have a say in how it's run.

No comments: