Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 16, 2014

French manicure

So one of my girls has the polishes for a French manicure, wore it last weekend, not that you would notice after all the house renovations and painting I did.
This weekend got the French manicure finger nails Friday night, the white tips hides all the grease & paint stuck under the nails so that's nice.
Had a lovely lunch on Saturday and friends wife enquired about my nails, it's so nice talking about girl stuff to girls. Saturday also included taking youngest girl to her cousins birthday party and taking the oldest daughter from a Uni exam straight to a wedding, AND my nails still look perfect.
I hope to get in to some car maintenance soon, so I expect my nails to get dirty & broken.

This morning I did manage to get out (in my new skirt) for coffee and read the news paper. I also had to inform the staff, that one of the ladies toilet cubicles was out of paper, which might have answered their un-asked question as to which sexes toilets I would use

(Sorry about the focus - I would have expected better from $250 camera)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. sns nails