Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No outings, just home dressing this week

Homestays have gone back to Korea, so for the first time in 2 months, wife and I get a weekend to our selves.
Saturday my wife took me to see a home renovation display in Parnell, and I took her for lunch and a wine (beer for me) afterwards. The rest of the weekends we had friends popping in and out and apart from a couple of "lifts" we were more or less childless for the weekend (first time in living memory).
I did get to do some panel beating on one friends car.
Friends girlfriend opened my laptop - to "crossdressers.com" with me logged in.
Also did a few hours renovation on the house - at wife suggestion
Been an excellent Husband & Wife weekend


Needing some sort of girl time, at 5pm Monday I put on my new pink t-shirt and blue mini skirt and spent the evening with wife and 3 kids. Wife mentioned how the neighbours can see in to out kitchen, dinning and living areas, so I told her if I saw them, I'd wave Hi to them - she agreed I was totally mad.


Miss 11 finally brought my camera back from her mums, so hopefully some photos if I get out on Sunday.

No comments: