Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where has my girltime gone?

Hanging up Christmas lights.
Shopping for Christmas presents.
Someone's turning 16, more shopping for presents,
hope she gets nice dresses that we can share.
Cut out rotted fence post, fit new post and reconnect fence.
Kitchen sink mixer broken, turn of water to house for 24hrs, buy new tap, connect new tap, turn water on - girls happy to be able to shower after todays heat.
Pimped my car lights.

I really need girl time.

I hope you have a great Christmas
if I don't see you again before then.
I know what I want in my stocking :)

No comments: