Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wishing for a free ride

Probably not the best photo of me, as I'm running low on iron and vitimin B (alternatively I could blame the kids for have loud movies on at 3am). It's actually been a week of sleepy days even after a good sleep.
Anyway, I managed a few hours to escape man-land, meet up with Josie for a quick drink and a stroll around the mall when I came across Noel Leeming electrical store, who print a free photo of you posing with a trike.
Being slightly extrovert (in heels and shiny leggings), I took up the offer and here is the shops sales assistant photo.


If only I was allowed out on the freeway :)

No comments: