Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sorry girls, no adventures this weekend

Spent the weekend rebuilding my car engine and he (Thomas the Toyota) purred like a tiger, after many years of living with a bad cough. I love my car.
Also painted the fence with the new HVLP spray gun, took about 90 minutes to do about 70 meters of fence.
Between being covered in oil and brown fence paint, I was not feeling very lady like this weekend.

Managed to take wife and kids to Subway for lunch, the kids are at the age where they prefer to out with mates, so it was a very nice outing. Miss 14 and I spent an hour looking at bras and miss 13 found some lovely high heel shoes, yet somehow I got out with my wallet intact.

The down side is I'm getting grumpy for not getting out enough, especially in my new top.

No comments: