Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, June 4, 2011

In the last month

I bought a really nice pair of skin tight pants and now I have to ask my oldest girl if I can wear my own pants. I don't really mind but some days it's been a bit of a fight, as to my stockings, they just seem to disappear. I must admit the girls do look lovely in my clothes and I do love shopping with them, but now I seething with jealousy (it's Ball season, lots of ball dresses, make overs, beautiful hair dos, and nothing for me)

Last few weeks I've been dinning in the Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington shops (Nandos, Coffee Club, McD). I did get the "Thank you Sir" once, I'm unsure whether that was because I was very minimalist with my makeup or whether the staff was a bit confused (OK I know I'm confused, but I was wearing a business skirt, stockings, heels and blouse, surely that's an indication? - next time I'll go in with D cup falsies instead of my regular C cups)

No comments: