Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dinner (for 1)

Yesterday at 7.30pm I went out for dinner at the Cock & Bull Ellerslie. Monday nights is very quite for them with only about 30 patrons. The staff treated me very well although I forgot to ask them to take a photo of me with my BLT. I then had to do some shopping at Countdown Greenlane and decided to have a McDonald coffee around 9.30 while I was in the area. I felt a bit sorry for the girl serving me there, she did the "Sir" thing and later the "madam" - mind you, I'm often confussed myself, with 1/2 wanting to do body building and the other 1/2 wanting breasts & but. 

No comments: