Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas holidays 2010

This whole break & I've not been out (had visitors).
Legs looking like a forest, chin like a hedgehog, eyebrows not much better. My girls tried waxing my chest (after they decided it was to painfull to do their legs), we all ended up in wax goo.
It's getting to hot during the day to go out (note to self - do not leave lip stick in hot car) and can't really excuse myself from the family yet in the evening.

3rd Jan,
After a morning outing trying on tops & dresses (loved a black & white top from TEMT for only $26 - think I'll re-check my wardrobe & see if I can add it to my collection), anyway my family thought I looked a bit hairy, with electric trimmers they  hacked down the forest on my legs, back, underarm & stomach - feeling much better now.
Next time I go out, I'll not be to offensive in a mini skirt.

No comments: