Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Love PVC

Firstly, thanks for the feedback about my blog. I hope in some way I've normalized this interest we have and for me personally, I know I have much more fun interacting with strangers while in girl mode.

                                                                        ****************

Okay, I don't mind pushing fashion from time to time. I see a few crossdressers (in the USA) in 1880 dresses and wish I had similar, same for the 1950s, both seem like great times in fashion. I also love tight clothes and while latex is out of my price range, there's a pvc option which can be fun. Okay this top has a lining that makes it not so suitable for summer, but I think it will be worn quite regularly next winter.

It also looks nice when I'm in "boy mode" when I pretend to be a Chippendale stripper (wife giggles - like she's watching a strip show)

I was heading south this weekend and stopped into "The Base" in Hamilton for a brunch. Gee it's grown since I was last in the area.


Arrived back in Auckland on Sunday afternoon and my first stop was to get the carpets above my eyes (brows) trimmed. I think getting rid of that "old man" brows makes me look way younger in boy mode, and hopefully prettier in girl mode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg that top is amazing. You look stunning Rach.

Anonymous said...

luv the top yes getting the carpets trimmed does make you feel better (sandra)