Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, November 17, 2023

Girls life becoming mundane

 I started this blog to encourage others to get out.

It's probably done that as much as it ever will, so it's purpose has probably come to an end.

I do really enjoy it when you email or leave comments.

My girls life, is basically visiting cafes and shopping. I know there's more for Rachel, horse riding springs to mind real fast as does snow skiing, but with such a large family, finding time is nearly impossible.

This week I've had coffee and a light snack, visited shops, fell in love with 2 dresses at Mirrou, a fun mid thigh flirty dress and a similar longer elegant style, but saving for a trip with the wife so walked out heavy hearted and empty handed. A package arrived from China with a PVC looking top - that should be fun to wear at some time and a replacement for this old shiny black top I'm wearing in the first photo.



Dressing for summer, at last, worm enough for the thinnest of dresses.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’re certainly inspire me to get our weekly. Suzzie

Anonymous said...

do luv the blue on you very nice (sandra)

Rachel said...

Thanks, and good to know someone still enjoys these pages

Anonymous said...

really do luv he page keep it up and tks for making all us gurls feel good sandra

Rachel said...

Thanks Sanda, it's nice to know that it helps

Anonymous said...

Love the nice blue dress. Looking forward to summer now, so that I can go out wearing my nice cool summer dresses.