Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wife back tomorrow, bringing normality

This cross dressing is stressing me - I wake up early (4.30 am) thinking....
"What the hell should I be wearing today"
I spent the next hour trying desperately to fall back to sleep, to no avail.

Bugger this.... I'm off for a coffee, read the news on line and to try and relax.
Luckily MacDonald's Greenlane has 24 hour coffee




After half an hour of relaxing, since the shop started to get a bit busy with workers having their morning coffee fix, I decided to head back home, but first I have to get today's essentials.



Before getting changed at 9 am, after three and a half hours in this lovely wet look body suit that is so nice to wear, I decided to take extra photos for you.
When I woke this morning, peeved at the lack of sleep, I was feeling a bit dark so decided to go beyond my normal make up and add lots of dark eyeliner and eye shadow. Total make up was still under twenty minutes.




The Queen needs her slaves !!!
Anyway, a couple of the young adults are up and about, chatting and doing what young kids do - raiding the pantry.
Not wanting to scare everyone, I reluctantly got changed, did a few hours of gardening - adding borders to the flower garden with old pallet wood, mowed the lawn, sprayed the weeds.
Somewhere I found time to stop for a salad sandwich for lunch.












After lunch, I tidied the house for when the wife arrives, vacuumed, a bit more laundry and just odd jobs around the home.
Finished the day reading, clearing the dishes and chatting to the kids as they drifted around the house

3 comments:

Alleisha said...

Hi Rachel, just love your blogs, but please I love even more your wet look body suit
Please share with me where I could ge one.
Thanks Alleisha.

Rachel said...

Hi Alleisha
Of the 2 I got from WISH.COM, this is the only one that fitted.
Discribed as.....
Lady Black Leather Latex Catsuits Low Cut With Zipper for $15 NZD.

Almost have to dislocate my shoulder to zip it up (zip on the back) if non of my family are around to help.

Dolores Romano said...

I read some of DR JOHN SOCO, testimonies about how he helped many people bring back their lovers in 4 days with a love spell. I was having problem with my boyfriend so I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend so much. he left home and said he is not interested in the relationship anymore for no reason, i was in shock. I contacted DR JOHNSOCO, and he told me that my boyfriend would come back to me in the next 4 days, DR JOHNSOCO, made a love spell and this made my boyfriend eye open to see how much we love each other and he came back home. As I write this testimony, I am the happiest girl on earth. my boyfriend and I are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than it was before we broke up. All thanks to DR JOHNSOCO, for the excessive work he did for me, helping me get back with my boyfriend. if you are facing any relationship problem and want a quick solution contact DR JOHNSOCO,on Email: drjohnsoco@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (706) 871-4571 .