Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Wife's back

Which is cool because now we can go to the batch, where there's no TV, no internet and we don't need our mobile phones.
Were only going for 1 night, but it's a break from kids, dogs and normal day to day pressures or dramas.

This morning I did get out for coffee.
Now, one of my daughters friends has very large boobs and somehow every time she visited she leaves a bra behind. Now I'm not one to complain and the strapless one she left on her last visit, while helping to paint my daughters room, does a wonderful job with my breast forms.

Yes all the kids at home saw me as we chatted about a dog that the son in law returned with late last night (turned out it escaped onto a busy road when the family were having fire works).

SEE - not a day passes without some drama.

I did manage to book tickets for me and my youngest to see Avengers End Game tonight - can't wait 😊

I visited Columbus Coffee and had a date scone with my coffee.
The lovely lady owner was telling me how busy they were just an hour earlier due to the ANZAC parades and spectators.
She saw me having trouble taking photos and offered to help.
It's great living a girls life around so many nice, polite people - I LOVE THIS LIFE STYLE !!!


1 comment:

Tia C.D. said...

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful partner.
I love the outfit in the pics, that skirt/top combo is super cute :)