Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Daylight Savings

It's that time of year when we move our clocks back an hour.
That means it will be a 25 hour day, and my body will fall asleep at 9.30 pm until for the next few days until I my body clock re-adjusts.

Feeling much better than I have over the last 4 weeks, I managed to get out for a few hours and went a bit nuts with doing "selfies" at a coffee stop.
 

 


























This Morning I had to do a rush trip to the shop for a bottle of milk. I've stopped using milk during the last 4 weeks of illness but Miss 20 year old needs it for her morning coffee otherwise we're all in for a bad day.
I did get in to a wee bit of trouble with the wife for using the local supermarket while dressed - apparently we have a "standard" to maintain, don't want the locals to think I'm a smidgen mad :)




No comments: