Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Wife brought my new dress up

While I slept, my wife left the dress my daughter gave to her, to give to me, in my study.
The very next morning, about 4 minutes after seeing it, I took these photos (overly excited about getting it).

My time away with my wife (Friday and Saturday), saw us on the water canoeing and on a paddle board, touring the islands in the background, including paddling through some caves.

Sunday morning, like as in 3.30 am, I woke up due to stress an argument. When we got home I discovered the 16 - 32 year olds had left us a pile of dishes, rubbish throughout the kitchen, dog hair clippings all over the bedroom. Basically the house looked trashed, I tried to growl the kids but wife stuck up for them with excuses then spent the next hour cleaning the house.
Anyway, stressed out how quickly my wife became 1 daughter in particular - slave, really peeved me off to the point I was wondering about my marriage.
So, awake, I went and got coffee and read my book at McDonald's for a while.  

Warnings - seats can be cold if you're wearing a skater skirt and g-string

I tried to sleep in the car for a while, but failed due to stress, so at 6.15 am and changed into something that wasn't "wet look", I decided another coffee and a hours reading at a different outlet was called for.

No comments: