Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, August 3, 2026

Working weekend

Saturday- relaxing with family - nope, helping launch a couple of yachts in the morning and in the afternoon picking up a cubic meter of sand for a garden base and by nightfall wife and I had the weedmat down.

Sunday relaxing - well a little bit, managed an hour of shopping, trying on clothes etc.


Wife really wants the garden area sorted, so I got changed in the car into something more fitting strenous work, but before I start the hours of landscaping, I need second coffee. Again I walk into the shop and the lady says "the usual?" okay it was only three weeks ago I was last there.





I picked up 3/4 of a cubic meter of river stones (about 1.200kg) from Central Landscape. It was so heavy I had to transport it in two trips

The crew at Central Landscape were wonderful, probably not often they have a crossdresser picking up material. When I mentioned I was there the day before for the sand, they asked if I could remove my wig, so I did and she then remembered serving me. We had a bit of fun conversation after that.

I unloaded the trailer onto the drive, then wheelbarrowed it all to the other side of the yard. The work was so strenous, I had to ditch my wig and boobs 😞, not sure what the neighbours thought of that.

Monday - 
body is sore everywhere, been encouraging other staff memers to get my coffee as I grunt to stand up or sit down, they think I'm old (okay, I'm the oldest in our section).

No comments: