No, that's for the other me 😃
It's been a while since I've hit the slopes (been busy raising kids) and since I went with an old friend, no girl stuff was packed. It was a fantastic break from the normal routine my life tends to be, even if I was the oldest person on the mountian.
Girl news........
I decided to buy that nice top I tried on previously, so went back to H&M only to find they had non of the tops availableDuring the previous week, I had a few coffee mornings. Having shaved the hair off my body, I've tried to wear my pvc skirt most of the week to show off my legs. While leaving this coffee shop, a pretty woman approached and flattened out my skirt that had somehow suck to itself showing a bit more leg than intended, I thanked her most sincerly especially how discrete she was.







No comments:
Post a Comment