I hope my wife takes clothes we can share, otherwise I'd be under stress if I can't dress. Actually probably not, as it's a whirlwind trip with lots of relatives to see as well as the scenery.
So I've finished all my home projects after two more rushed visits to Bunning Hardware. My hands are sore and I've just bathed to get all the sawdust off me.
It's been a busy week, trying to get all my drawings done before my holiday and boss has issued me a laptop to take on holiday "in case" theres any issues. My collegues are up to speed on my projects and can do tweeks if required. My last big OE the laptop only got used once, otherwise it's like dragging an achor around.
I did manage to get out for a couple of light lunches during the week.
Hopefully we'll get to chat early October, until then, keep having fun 😃




No comments:
Post a Comment