Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, February 26, 2024

I really do like this dress, it's black and just feels nice on my skin



While out shopping I found this tube dress, I think it would be similar to being in latex vacuum sheets, it just felt snug all over, then I realized how manly my body is and decided it's just fantasy


Not that dreams are bad, but sometimes you just have to live with what you have (coffee and cake come to mind quickly).


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you allways look good .really like the white skirt.(sandra)

Tia C.D. said...

All of those outfits look great on you, the bodycon dress looks fantastic on you

Rachel said...

I enjoy the white skirt when my legs look tanned.
Nearly bought the bodycon dress until I realized I have no butt :(