Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, February 4, 2024

feeling of clothes carressing the skin

I mentioned previously, how nice certain materials feel on my skin. I like tight clothes and I like the feel of fishnet stocking on my silky legs and this outing allowed my skin to feel a lot more enjoyable sensations than denim jeans allow. 

Now most people think fishnets is the sign of high sexuality, but I'm at that age (or hormonal levels) where I'm not not interested in that sort of stuff. I just like the way it feels as I'm sure lots of young women probably feel the same (while a lot of Gothic dressed people wear them as well as staff at the Dangerfield clothing shop, probably 100% aren't looking for a man).


Following on from that was how nice it's to be out in pretty dresses, once again getting lots of nice feeling on my legs as the dress moves across the fishnets. What surprised me was a bunch of lycra lads on their bikes joined the table next to me as staff was trying to take a photo for you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow looking good (sandra)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Absolutely stunning.